Assistant Key Account Manager
Business unit: Asia – China
Reports to: Ecommerce Head
• Both digital marketing and KA management are preferred, Candidate from Little Red Book is also preferred.
• Support & ensure effective execution of sales, promotion, advertising, AR and distribution activities at Little red book and Yunji
• Support Blackmores merchandising and consumer education activities at Little red book and Yunji
• Contribute to Blackmores China market expansion and sales management through Little red book and Yunji
• Coordinate and manage the relationship and sales with Little red book and Yunji
• Provide timely collection, analysis, reporting and forecasting of sales data by products & by month
• Monitor and review product segment performance against budget and forecast, and instigate remedial action to minimise adverse variances (close the gap)
• Manage and coordinate with distributor to ensure timely implementation of updated product and price list
• Manage compliance with all legal, statutory and corporate requirements and manage exposure in these areas
• Follow procedures, policies and controls to support achievement of national Sales, Marketing & Profit objectives
• Facilitate successful new product launches
• Collaborate with & support national & Asian marketing team on competitor analysis, consumer research, new product concept development etc.
Business unit: Sales-Trade Marketing
Reports to: Trade Marketing Manager
Position Description: Design online materials for routine show-up and crucial campaigns, including products’ detailed information, DM, and offline POSM as well.
• Design of materials for both online and offline channels regarding demands of internal KAMs and MKT, principally on the below,
• Maintain regularly home page of online flagship store and detailed information pages of free trade zone products, including NPDs’ show-up and removal of invalid products.
• Assist ecommerce KAMs in demands of page design of activities like tailor-made events/ annual campaigns to drive brand awareness, e.g. super-brand day/anniversary on key EC platforms such as Tmall, Kaola, VIP, JD etc.
• All kinds of offline POSM designs.
• Effectively contact with external agencies/producers (design, media, search engine, etc.) to launch/produce suitable campaign materials in time.
• College degree or above, preferred with major of graph design
• Experienced in digital design of over 2 years, background in international company OR FMCG industry is preferred.
• Have fundamental aesthetics and basic understanding of health care category
• Capability of 3rd Party agency communication
• Be comprehensive and have strong internal and external communication skills
• Skilled in Photoshop and other drawing softwares, average on Microsoft Office software
EC Marketing Supervisor
Business unit: Sales
Reports to: EC Head
Indirect Reports: Sales Director
• Work with internal team(especially brand marketing team) and corporate Internet team to drive consumer interaction
• Lead and Develop online activity to drive brand awareness, e.g. super-brand day/anniversary on key EC platform, including Tmall/Kaola/JD/VIP and etc,
• Develop and update online calendars, Deliver company’s Ecommerce sales target and ensure health Ecommerce business development.
• Develop deep understanding to key competitor online strategy and programs
• Effectively manage key agencies (design, media, search) to build strong partnership and ensure service quality and initiatives
• Develop and manage budgets for projects, monitor costs, and provide status reports on a regular basis
• Work closely with e-Commerce department and venders
• Lead and brief with design agency to work out suitable campaign page and fulfil for E-activity
Travel: 10 % of the Time
KEY WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
• EC sales team
• Brand MKT
• Design Agency
Requirements & Competencies
Education and Experience
• At least 2-3 years of successful business development & experience in eCommerce Channel Marketing/Creative design/Marketing/EC flagship stores
• International company MT/ EC platform experience/FMCG channel marketing/TP Creative is preferred
• Understand EC Business, and Brand Communication
• Basic Marketing and CRM Knowledge
• Capability of 3rd Party Agency Management
• Good Computer Skill, Especially on photoshop or other drawing software Microsoft Office
• Good Spoken and Written in English and Mandarin
• Strong Communication Skill, both Internal and External
• Logical Thinking
Business unit: Asia – China
Reports to: National Channel Head
Business unit: Asia – China
Reports to: Sales Director
Position Description: 协助销售部经理完成销售部门日常事务工作。
Reports to: Ecommerce Manager-JD
Indirect Reports: E-commerce Head
Position Description: As part of the Jindong business, a member of the FTZ team.
1. Responsible for the operation of the store, planning and reporting of
2. Pay attention to inventory and ensure the health of the inventory;
3. Develop and efficiently follow up the supplementary process;
4. Follow up on daily sales data and conduct a reasonable analysis of the
5. New products launch in the channel;
6. Coordination and communication of daily customer complaints;
7. Optimization and transformation of stores and detail pages;
8. Effective communication between departments;
9. Working location in Beijing
Requirement 1. At least 2~5 years E-commerce working experience;
3. Be an Entrepreneur;
4. Excellent communication and writing skills;
5. Excellent learning ability;
6. Problem solving with a vigorous eye for detail;
7. Time management skills;
8. Team members;